[Zope] Please Help - Extracting Info From ZEXP File

Dennis Allison allison at shasta.stanford.edu
Fri Apr 13 14:12:35 EDT 2007

Ummmm...

Zope is a system that provides for dynamic generation of HTML.  The
materials you captured are likely to be a dynamic instance as served to
one user and may not be representative ow what might be served to another
user or served to the same user in a different context.

To extract the zope programs from the ZEXP file you will need to create a
Zope instance, put the ZEXP file into the "import" directory, and import
it. What you will get will be a collection of Zope objects which, when
executed dynamically, will produce the site.  You will need to learn Zope
and Plone.

-d