[Zope] Please Help - Extracting Info From ZEXP File

Dennis Allison allison at shasta.stanford.edu
Fri Apr 13 14:17:42 EDT 2007

Couple of more things:

1) if your site is running, you can look at the actual code throught
Zope's TTW interfact.  http://your.domaine.com/manage will get you there
if you have the proper authentication.

2) you can ftp out the code for off line reading.  Look at The Zope Book
for instructions.  You may need to enable the ftp server in the
configuration file.