[Zope] missing images

baiewola baiewola at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 12:45:28 EDT 2007

I recently installed ZSyncer 0.7.1 in Zope 2.7.2, added a ZSyncer
object and configured it. It sync'd perfectly. Today, when I clicked
the sync tab to sync, I noticed that all of the images that indicate
whether an item is okay, out of date, etc., are showing up as question
marks.

The only thing that changed is that I put Zope behind Apache Sunday
evening. But I can't specifically trace it to that action, because I
didn't test ZSyncer right after putting it behind Apache.

Has anyone seen this, and if so can you tell me how to resolve it?

Thanks!