[Zope] missing images

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Tue Aug 7 12:55:49 EDT 2007

Sounds like a previously reported bug,
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1352783&group_id=28073&atid=392340

I think this is fixed in CVS, but the original reporter never
replied. Can you try ZSyncer from CVS and let me know?

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at zsyncer.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/zsyncer login

cvs -z3 \
 -d:pserver:anonymous at zsyncer.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/zsyncer \
 co -P ZSyncer

If that doesn't help, unfortunately I am on vacation for the rest of
the month so I won't be able to look at this until September at the
earliest.

-PW

On Tue, Aug 07, 2007 at 09:45:28AM -0700, baiewola wrote:
> I recently installed ZSyncer 0.7.1 in Zope 2.7.2, added a ZSyncer
> object and configured it. It sync'd perfectly. Today, when I clicked
> the sync tab to sync, I noticed that all of the images that indicate
> whether an item is okay, out of date, etc., are showing up as question
> marks.
>
> The only thing that changed is that I put Zope behind Apache Sunday
> evening. But I can't specifically trace it to that action, because I
> didn't test ZSyncer right after putting it behind Apache.
>
> Has anyone seen this, and if so can you tell me how to resolve it?
>
> Thanks!

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com