[Zope] single sign-on

John Fugazi john_fugazi at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 29 14:33:03 EST 2007

I have installed Plone with openSUSE 10.2 (working).  I have also installed
LDAPUserFolder and LDAPMultiPlugins (working).  The default installation of
Plone is located in "/var/opt/zope/default".  I have loaded mod_proxy,
mod_proxy_http, mod_rewrite and mod_headers.  I have also compiled and load
mod_ntlml.  I tested mod_ntlm on just an ordinary directory that contained
an "index.html" and it worked fine.  Mod_ntlm asked for username and
password, which authenticated.  I set internet explorer to "automatic logon
with current username and password" and i was able to get to the web page
without typing a username and password.

This is my conf, but this does not work.

<VirtualHost 192.168.200.20:80>

    ServerName openSUSE

    ServerSignature On
    RewriteEngine On

    <Location "/var/opt/zope/default">
        AuthName "Active Directory Domain"
        AuthType NTLM
        NTLMAuth on
        NTLMAuthoritative on
        NTLMDomain domain
        NTLMServer ads

        require valid-user

        RequestHeader set REMOTE_USER %{REMOTE_USER}e

</ Location>

    RewriteRule ^/(.*) \
http://localhost:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/%{HTTP_HOST}:80/VirtualHostRoot/hechtburdeshaw/$1
\
[L,P,E= REMOTE_USER:%{LA-U:REMOTE_USER}]

</VirtualHost>

Any suggestions????