[Zope] Re: FW: Problem Starting Zope after Installation

Ken Winter ken at sunward.org
Wed Jan 31 18:49:20 EST 2007

Eric ~

Right you are!  A ThinkPad R52.  So I removed those environment variables,
restarted the machine, invoked Zope, and. still got the same error, "No
module named ImplPython".

So I'm wondering:

1.	Is it possible that you did anything else, anything beyond removing
those variables, that might have brought about your success?
2.	Do you think I need to reinstall Zope after making the change?

~ Thanks

~ Ken