[Zope] Re: FW: Problem Starting Zope after Installation

Ken Winter ken at sunward.org
Wed Jan 31 20:29:52 EST 2007

Eric ~

My Zope is up and running, thanks to you!  It turned out there were two
other Python-related environment variables, both of which I deleted:

> PYTHONPATH =
%SystemDrive%\IBMTOOLS\utils\support;%SystemDrive%\IBMTOOLS\utils\logger

> PYTHONCASEOK = 1

So, just for the record (and the next unsuspecting ThinkPadder who comes
along), in all 4 ThinkPad variables had to go - the two above, plus the
first two you told me about:

> TCL_LIBRARY=C:\IBMTOOLS\Python22\tcl\tcl8.4
> TK_LIBRARY=C:\IBMTOOLS\Python22\tcl\tk8.4

~ Thanks a million

~ Ken