[Zope] Logon process

Andrew Milton akm at theinternet.com.au
Sat Jul 7 06:47:20 EDT 2007

+-------[ Garito ]----------------------
| I try context.acl_users.authenticate(user, pass, request) but this doesn't
| change the session user, isn't it?
|
| Can I change the logged user in the session in any way?

I'm not sure what you mean by "in the session".

If you want to change the cookies et.al as you go, you call
acl_users.remember(username, password, request) after the call to authenticate
IF you get a user object back (i.e. authenticate was successful)

Either that or you can stuff the request with __ac_name and __ac_password and
call acl_users.validate(request), however this is not the preferred method to
use for changing the logged in user on the fly.

--
Andrew Milton
akm at theinternet.com.au