[Zope] Logon process

Garito garito at sistes.net
Sat Jul 7 08:17:30 EDT 2007

Hi Andrew!

This is my form code:

  <head>
    <title tal:content="template/title">The title</title>
  </head>
    <form method="post" tal:attributes="action here/Logon/absolute_url">
      Usuario: <input type="text" name="__ac_name" />
      Contraseña: <input type="password" name="__ac_password" />
      <button type="submit">Logar</button>
    </form>

And this is the Logon code:

from AccessControl import getSecurityManager

usuario = context.acl_users.validate(context.REQUEST)

print str(usuario)
print getSecurityManager().getUser().getUserName()

return printed

Did I understand you? (this code doesn't work ok)

Where is the mistake?

Thank you so much!!!!

--
Mis Cosas