[Zope] Logon process

Garito garito at sistes.net
Sun Jul 8 20:24:20 EDT 2007

To Andrew: I'll try! If doesn't work I'll reask, thanks!

To Dieter: I have a folder with some objects. This objects has 2 subgroups:
availables for everyone and availables only for a role

I would like to do folder.objectValues() and get a list of objects filtereds
but I don't have any idea if I could do that

What I can do (now if I solve the logon process will be finished) is have
the whole list and filter in the read process: if user has access keep in
the list, if not delete from it

I try to do that with normal zope security machinery but with no success and
I would like to finish as soon as possible

Any idea?

Thanks!

--
Mis Cosas