[Zope] zope & cgi

Jonathan dev101 at magma.ca
Fri Jun 8 15:28:07 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "sergio diaz" <kanetesdm at hotmail.com>
To: <jdoyon at NRCan.gc.ca>
Cc: <zope at zope.org>
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 3:11 PM
Subject: RE: [Zope] zope & cgi

> Hello,
>
> I am trying execute binary programs from zope. Once I achieve it, I will
> can execute binary programs for send jobs into the Grid throght DRMAA
> binary programs that it tie with GridWay. After that, GridWay tie with
> Globus but I don't want to conect with Globus directly.

I don't really understand what you are trying to do, but if you want to
execute 'non-zope' code, that resides on the file system, from within zope
you may want to look at the python 'commands' module (i like
commands.getstatusoutput) - you will have to use a product or external
method for this.

Jonathan