[Zope] zope & cgi

Doyon, Jean-Francois jdoyon at NRCan.gc.ca
Fri Jun 8 15:36:50 EDT 2007

OK, so use popen() or system() or the commands module as someone suggested.

This is all python stuff that has nothing to do with Zope though.

The Virtual Hosting stuff doesn't apply to your question.

J.F.

________________________________

From: sergio diaz [mailto:kanetesdm at hotmail.com]
Sent: June 8, 2007 15:11
To: Doyon, Jean-Francois
Cc: zope at zope.org
Subject: RE: [Zope] zope & cgi

Hello,

I am trying execute binary programs from zope. Once I achieve it, I will can execute binary programs for send jobs into the Grid throght DRMAA binary programs that it tie with GridWay. After that, GridWay tie with Globus but I don't want to conect with Globus directly.

I will go to see the Virtual Hosting and Python library.

best regards