[Zope] smart development & debugging

Eric Bréhault ebrehault at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 15:26:21 EDT 2007

Hello,

Marco's recommendations are very good, I would just add the following:
- each developer works on his own instance, and commits his work in SVN or
CVS, then everything must be regularly delivered in an integration instance
where the latest current versions of all the developers can be tested
together
- each developer writes unit tests when working on his instance, then he
must run them on the integration instance once he has delivered his changes.

Eric BREHAULT