[Zope] Re: deprecated products?

Thomas Bennett bennetttm at appstate.edu
Wed Oct 17 09:31:17 EDT 2007

Some Products deprecated ( and some not ) only need minor editing to get
working again such as I did to a Product when moving to a newer Zope.

Even I can do minor edits and help from the list makes it even easier and
quicker when I can't find a solution on my own.

Just because a Product is deprecated doesn't necessarily mean it is totally
unusable or useless.  Although there has been mentioned a good point in being
able to scope searches in the Products.

Thomas

On Wednesday 17 October 2007 04:59, Chris Withers wrote:
> Mihamina Rakotomandimby wrote:
> > For example, Products last modified in 2002 are definitely out of date.
> > It will never work on current releases...
>
> Really? Squishdot was last released about then, and it still runs just
> fine ;-)
>
> I dare say the same is true of TinyTablePlus and that's even older...
>
> Chris

Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett		Appalachian State University
Operations & Systems Analyst		P O Box 32026
University Library				Boone, North Carolina 28608
(828) 262 6587

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.  As videos could be 25 pictures
per second and might last several minutes, how many words is that?
- Linux Journal, July 2007

Library Systems Help Desk: http://www.library.appstate.edu/help/