[Zope] Re: deprecated products?

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Wed Oct 17 14:11:39 EDT 2007

Mihamina Rakotomandimby wrote at 2007-10-17 02:35 +0200:
>For example, Products last modified in 2002 are definitely out of date.

You might be right for "UserManagement" products (because
UserManagement is nowadays done with "PAS" (Pluggable Authentication Service)
-- however, it is wrong in general.

I have quite a few products which still work without problems
allthough I had not to do anything for them....

>It will never work on current releases...

Here, you err even for "UserManagement" products.
User Management is rock solid. Nothing changed here for ages which
had made User Management products not working (with a few
esoteric exceptions such as "LoginManager").

--
Dieter