[Zope] Storing unicode in ZODB objects

Thibaud Morel l'Horset teebes at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 23:59:26 EST 2008

One more thing... as far as I can tell there is still a need to set the
header through a nocall if try to display your file content as part of a
larger page that is generated with out of the box Page Templates or DTML
methods.

So the call that I pasted below should help if anyone else ever runs into
this...

- Thibaud