[Zope] Question about URL lookups

Jeff Peterson jeff.peterson at crary.com
Mon Dec 29 11:24:29 EST 2008

Script (Python) has a feature called "traverse_subpath" (you can rename in under the "bindings" tab, but why?) that may do what you want.

Given domain.com/[script name]/L-Fredericksburg/S-VA/C-Plumbing:

request.traverse_subpath should contain ['L-Fredericksburg', 'S-VA', 'C-Plumbing']

There may be better ways to do this, but this popped immediately for me.

--
Jeffrey D Peterson
Webmaster