[Zope] Plone middle aligns all colums

Lars Hohmuth Lars.Hohmuth at ktd-kyocera.com
Wed Jan 16 21:40:12 EST 2008

I have a weird problem with our Plone 2.5.3 test site after a new
designer took over. Plone now middle aligns the content column and the
portlets in the slot on the center line, instead of on top.

                                              --------------------

---------------------------

|     Left-slots                |

|                                        |        center

We can sort of fix this by manually adding vertical-align: top; in the
css. But my designer claims that he caused this by "changing a setting
in Plone or the ZMI" and doesn't remember which one.

Since it's not on the production site, it's not a life and death
situation, but any suggestions what might cause this are gratefully
accepted. Google and the Plone site search yielded pretty much nothing.

Thanks,

Lars Hohmuth