[Zope] Plone middle aligns all colums

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Thu Jan 17 00:35:35 EST 2008

Please ask the plone-users mailing list (dedicated to Plone issues).

Andreas

--On 16. Januar 2008 18:40:12 -0800 Lars Hohmuth
<Lars.Hohmuth at ktd-kyocera.com> wrote:

> I have a weird problem with our Plone 2.5.3 test site after a new
> designer took over. Plone now middle aligns the content column and the
> portlets in the slot on the center line, instead of on top.
>

>                                               --------------------
>

> ---------------------------
>
>|     Left-slots                |
>
>|                                        |        center
>
>|                                        |

> ---------------------------
>

>                                              ---------------------
>

> We can sort of fix this by manually adding vertical-align: top; in the
> css. But my designer claims that he caused this by "changing a setting
> in Plone or the ZMI" and doesn't remember which one.
>

> Since it's not on the production site, it's not a life and death
> situation, but any suggestions what might cause this are gratefully
> accepted. Google and the Plone site search yielded pretty much nothing.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Lars Hohmuth

Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: info at zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535
Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK