[Zope] SSL encrypted MySQL connections with ZMySQLda?

Jonas Meurer jonas at freesources.org
Thu Sep 11 06:02:03 EDT 2008

Hello,

Is it possible to establish SSL encrypted connections to a MySQL server
with the ZMySQLda database adapter? I didn't find any documentation
regarding this.

The python database adapter MySQLdb seems to support SSL encrypted
connections, and ZMySQLda uses this python module. But I'm not sure how
to pass SSL options (ca-cert, ssl-cert, ssl-key, ssl-cipher) to the
connection within a ZMySQLda Database Connection, in case that it's
possible at all.

greetings,
 jonas