[Zope] Zope Digest, Vol 64, Issue 7

Jean Jordaan jean.jordaan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 00:09:04 EDT 2009

Hi Nair

>       We are using a zeocluster with six clients and use pound for
> load balancing betwwen them. However I am having problems
> using session variables. I think that session variables are maintained
> separately for  each client

You're right. Either configure pound so that sessions from one browser
always goes to the same client, or mount your temporary storage in the
ZEO master.

I made a patch for the filestorage recipe to do this. For more
background and a patch, see:
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/collective.buildout/+bug/427878

--