[Zope] Zope2 - pro/contra

Miguel Beltran R. yourpadre at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 02:48:50 CET 2015

When I started with Zope I loved its Zope Book. It was a super simple amd
well documented book with a lot of examples.

Zope3 and all that came later does not have it in my opinion.

I saw right now jinja2 and doesn't like. insert code between html code in
that way remember me dtml. it was good in its time but ot any more.

In resume:
ZPT and zope2 are excellent tools for who knows use it.
The zope 2 book was a great help. The help in Pascal and visual basic 6
were also good help with many and not-just-see-how-call-the-command
examples to learn the language.

my 2 cents.