[Zope3-dev] Portlets vs Pagelets

Garrett Smith garrett at mojave-corp.com
Tue Dec 7 17:58:45 EST 2004

Jim Fulton wrote:

> A common (shared) error area might fit. I would expect widgets
> to have their own labels and tooltips.

We've run into issues where some page designers want to use tables to
layout labels and widgets, while others want to use div. There's also
alignment issues -- sometimes it makes more sense to position a label
above a widget (common for textarea/richtext).

I'm not sure exactly how this fits into the discussion, but it's
probably a good use case for the new architecture.

I'll go read read the proposal now :-)

 -- Garrett