OT: [Zope3-dev] Need UI defect advice

Dave Harris dpharris76 at msn.com
Sat Jan 10 13:41:42 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Fulton" <jim at zope.com>
To: "Dave Harris" <dpharris76 at msn.com>
Cc: <zope3-dev at zope.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2004 9:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Zope3-dev] Need UI defect advice

> > I'm wondering at this point if I'm flinging otters.
>
> "Flinging otters"?  One I find out what this means, I gotta start
> using it. :)

This is an obscure Monty Python reference. Episode Six begins with animated
titles, the first one suggesting that, next week, we will learn 'How to
Fling an Otter'. Episode Seven unfortunately never mentions otters and we're
stuck with the meme that otter-flinging exists, but we'll never learn how to
do it.

IOW, flinging otters is an activity which is attempted without any training
or guidance.

[Disclaimer: This interpretation has never before seen the light of day and
'flinging otters' could very well mean something else entirely.]

Thanks for your comments on 'Manage Process',
Dave Harris