[Zope3-dev] RFC: Local Component Management Simplification

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Thu Feb 2 12:57:03 EST 2006

On Thursday 02 February 2006 11:50, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> (Of course in case of a catalog this sort of begs the question whether
> setting up catalog indexes should be configurable through ZCML too...)

Note that as soon as Jim is done with his work I will write and publish a
proposal on how to use ZCML to define and fill multiple sites via ZCML and
then use those sites as bases on local sites. The Plone community has a lot
of interest in this and I will need this for SchoolTool as well.

I am committed in writing and implementing the proposal.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter