[Zope3-dev] Re: Nine new ZC Zope 3 packages

Mikhail Kashkin m at keysolutions.ru
Mon Feb 6 19:52:28 EST 2006

IMHO, Zope 3 repository can be much "smarter" than Plone or other. I
think it is possible to generate some interactive documentation based on
 ++apidoc++ mechanics and publish it in Product area on future zope3.org.

--
Mikhail Kashkin, Key Solutions (http://keysolutions.ru/)
Zope/Plone Consulting/Hosting/WebDev