[Zope3-dev] Re: One namespace for ZCML

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 17:37:19 EST 2006

On 2/13/06, Sidnei da Silva <sidnei at enfoldsystems.com> wrote:
> Someone argued in the python-brasil list that "let's do more of those"
> actually refers to 'one honking great idea', thus meaning "let's do
> more of those great ideas (like namespaces)".

This is the first time I've heard that interpretation.

> Now whether that's that's the correct interpretation is up to the
> original author (Tim Peters?) to clarify :)

I don't know if he's paying attention to this thread, but I'm fairly
certain everyone at PythonLabs understood that to refer to namespaces.
 If Tim would like to counter that, he's certainly free to do so, of
course.  :-)

  -Fred

"There is no wealth but life." --John Ruskin