[Zope3-dev] Re: Putting pullparser and clientform where they belong (reverting 39890)

Brian Sutherland jinty at web.de
Tue Jan 10 16:48:52 EST 2006

On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 11:27:18AM -0500, Jim Fulton wrote:
> BTW, wrt versions, it seems to be a common practice to treat different
> versions as separate packages.  For example, on my Ubuntu system,
> Berkeley DB 4.2 and 4.3 are treated as separate (sets of) packages.

Yes it is common, but the maintenance burden is higher. Also, if you can
avoid it, why do you want two sets of packages that do the same thing?

I am not fully convinced that zope 3 on the python path is workable,
time will tell.

--
Brian Sutherland

Metropolis - "it's the first movie with a robot. And she's a woman.
              And she's EVIL!!"