[Zope3-dev] Zope 3 without ZODB (redux)

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Tue Apr 10 06:59:57 EDT 2007

Brian Sutherland wrote:

>Ok, I'm mostly done with what I wanted to do on that branch. I want to
>give people a chance to review it (feel free to commit directly to the
>branch) so I'll leave it on the branch for about 2 weeks before trying
>to merge it to the trunk.

I am getting an error when running from an instance after
removing zodb section in etc/zope.conf

    File "./bin/runzope", line 48, in ?
      run()
    File "./bin/runzope", line 44, in run
      main(["-C", CONFIG_FILE] + sys.argv[1:])
    File "/mbaiju/wa/jinty-zodbless/src/zope/app/twisted/main.py", line
76, in main
      service = setup(load_options(args))
    File "/mbaiju/wa/jinty-zodbless/src/zope/app/twisted/main.py", line
145, in setup
      app_factory = appsetup.setup_app_factory(options.databases)
    File "/mbaiju/wa/jinty-zodbless/src/zope/app/appsetup/appsetup.py",
line 221, in setup_app_factory
      db = multi_database(database_factories)[0][0]
  IndexError: list index out of range

Regards,
Baiju M