[Zope3-dev] Re: Grok sprint 2 reports

Max M maxm at mxm.dk
Fri Apr 20 15:41:53 EDT 2007

Martin Aspeli skrev:

> If you're talking about ArchGenXML, which generates AT code from UML, it's
> not too bad. The code it generates is pretty clean, and if you decide to
> abandon code generation, there's a minimum of cruft (mostly a few comment
> blocks) that you can remove if you wish.

Yes. I was unclear. Sorry. I meant AGX.

I use it for getting a project skeleton up and running quickly from
simple UML.

Something similar for Zope3 would be with me. Where the interfaces,
classes, zcml and views would be generated from UML.

But I will try out Grok, and see how the shoe fits before rambling on.

--

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

http://www.mxm.dk/
IT's Mad Science