[Zope3-dev] zc.catalog-1.1.1 egg has gone missing

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Wed Apr 25 00:09:10 EDT 2007

While googling to see if anyone has done anything with an egg cache I
discovered this capability already existed in the buildout that I did
not know was already there - go figure. Thanks Jim :-)

http://svn.zope.org/zc.buildout/trunk/src/zc/buildout/downloadcache.txt

Here's another package of possible interest to similar minded folks:

http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/pypicache/0.2

Many thanks.

Regards,
David