[Zope3-dev] zc.catalog-1.1.1 egg has gone missing

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Wed Apr 25 08:28:34 EDT 2007

On Apr 24, 2007, at 11:42 PM, David Pratt wrote:

> Ok I see what has happened, a 1.2dev egg was released to pipy and
> 1.1.1 is now no longer current release and is now inaccessible.
> Could someone put 1.1.1 on downloads site. Many thanks.

I am glad you found the download cache.  I'm sorry I didn't make
1.1.1 also available: I thought it would still be around, even though
it was not on the main PyPI page, and I couldn't figure out how to
make PyPI show both.  :-(  I'll ask Jim for help today to make them
both available from PyPI: that was my intent.

Gary