[Zope3-Users] configure.zcml entries for using adapters.

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Sat Nov 12 08:09:01 EST 2005

On Thursday 10 November 2005 19:55, John Smith wrote:
> I then created a nice page template which contains
> this snippet:

> />
>
> where context is the Car object.

This is wrong, because Car does not have a function called getTotalDistance.
In the view class do:

class View:

  def getTotalDistance(self):
    total = interfaces.IDistanceTotal(self.context)
    return total.getTotalDistance()

In the view do:

Note that you should never ever put a python call into your template.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter