[Zope3-Users] Zope 3 recipe site?

Stéphane Brunet stbru at teksavvy.com
Wed Oct 19 09:54:36 EDT 2005

Hi,

Presenlty, most of the information is on the zope.org website (
http://www.zope.org/DevHome/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/FrontPage
). As a starter, may I suggest you these few references :

 - this zope3 article : http://zissue.berlios.de/z3/Zope3In30Minutes.html
 - the excellent book of Philipp Von Weitershausen ("Web component
development with Zope3" Springer Verlag)
 - the also-excellent book (available online on zope.org) of Stefan
Richter ("Zope3 developer's book" Sam's ed.)

A new site for Zope3-related information is presently being developed.

Regards,

Stéphane