[Zope3-Users] Zope 3 recipe site?

Alec Munro alecmunro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 12:33:01 EDT 2005

Hi Stéphane,

I have both books, though the article is new to me, and I will
certainly read it.
However, we can't expect our community to rely entirely on these
books, excellent though they are. The code changes, there are things
they don't cover, and not everyone is willing to read(or buy) a book
to discover what should a straightforward answer.
If there isn't something already, I can probably create and host one.
My thoughts were to just use a wiki, but perhaps something custom
would be appropriate (perhaps that can be the first recipe?).

Alec