[Zope3-Users] Zope 3 Capacities

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 14:21:26 EST 2006

On 1/19/06, David Johnson <djohnson at jsatech.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to scope out Zope 3's capacities.

A quick note: In the things you mention, Zope 2 and Zope 3 are
similar, as they both use the same ZODB. So answers to your question
could equally be done with Zope 2 example. And I personally do not
have a high volume site, but such sites has been installed. The people
who did that gets to answer on how big they were. :)

The bottleneck with ZODB tends to be writing transactions, while just
reading transactions is handled with much greater ease, so that's the
most critical data in tis type of evaluations, I would guess.