[Zope3-Users] Zope3 winXP service not working

Eusebius zope3 at polardus.org
Fri Jul 28 14:30:20 EDT 2006

Sorry for being unprecise and a bit impatient...
I was working with Zope 3.2.0 / win32 / py2.4 (Zope-3.2.0.win32-py2.4.exe)
The wiki page you point out is the procedure I have followed so far.

UPDATE : I don't know what I have done, but now that I want to get the
info you're askinf for, it works. End of the story, I guess.

Thank you anyway, and sorry again!
Eusebius