[Zope3-Users] ForbiddenAttribute

Jachin Rupe jachin at voltzsoftware.com
Wed May 17 12:24:43 EDT 2006

hi there

thanks for the help.  I was just reading somewhere that formlib is
the way to go.  Is that the general consensus?

The problem is, it doesn't look like formlib is covered in either of
my books.  Does anyone know of any good examples, howtos, tutorials,
etc on it's use?

I did find this, which may be enough to get me started but I'm
thinking more would be better:

http://www.romanofski.de/news?currentmonth=11&currentyear=2005

-jachin