[Zope3-Users] Refreshing possible yet?

Peter Bengtsson peter at fry-it.com
Mon Nov 6 10:20:43 EST 2006

Since I'm still an eager zope3 newbie the misstakes I make are the kind
of misstakes that you can't really write unittests for, like missing
directives in the configure.zcml or incorretly use of browser views.
This is to an expert simple deployment but since I have to look up
everything I do by example or by Phillipps book I tend to make a lot of
simple little misstakes. Having to restart every time is quite annoying
now. Is there a "module refreshing" tool available yet?

I'll give in and rely on unittests instead of trial-and-error once I've
got the site up and running but for the moment it feels it's a bore to
have to wait for the restart 3-6 seconds for every little change.

--
Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com