[Zope3-Users] How to make a new namespace for pagetemplates?

FB fbo2 at gmx.net
Fri Sep 8 07:37:22 EDT 2006

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 08, 2006 at 12:54:14PM +0200, Martijn Pieters wrote:
> On 9/8/06, FB <fbo2 at gmx.net> wrote:
> >my employer want to have all external links marked with a small icon telling
> >anonymous users from the internet that everything behind given links is
> >beyond our responsibility.
>
> Why not use a piece of javascript to do this? See the linkpopper
> product on plone.org for a way to process all links in a page and
> process them. That product makes external links open in a new window,
> but the code should be easy to alter.

Thank you for the hint.

But there are several reasons for not using JS:
   * One of the constraints of that site is javascript being optional.
     Problem ist: marked links are mandatory - they have to be marked
     even with javascript turned off.
   * I'd like to have a tag-postprocessing namespace for some other
     reasons, too - e.g. for a printing-view that automatically creates
     a list of links at the end of the page.
   * I'd like to know, how to make a new pagetemplate namespace :-).

Regards,

Frank