[Zope3-Users] Infrastructure Requirements?

Dan Buch dbuch at teachsmart.org
Fri Feb 16 17:22:47 EST 2007

I'm bound to show my naivete on this round ;-)

Let's say that we take HA out of the equation and that our supposed
infrastructure already has storage and web covered.  The app will be
used by *maybe* 50 concurrent users.  I'm already pretty confident in
the answer, but would I do okay with something like "Config 1" shown
here:  (please forgive the HUGE URL)

http://shop.sun.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Sun_NorthAmerica-Sun_Store_US-Site/en_US/-/USD/ViewStandardCatalog-ShowAllProducts;pgid=Ljhoa7SWrIFSR0Uo1qu2uEHi0000hp2IWGSt?CategoryName=HID-1686398653&CategoryDomainName=Sun_NorthAmerica-Sun_Store_US-SunCatalog

--
Dan Buch
SmartEd Services