[Zope3-Users] Infrastructure Requirements?

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Sat Feb 17 05:08:51 EST 2007

Dan Buch wrote:
> Let's say that we take HA out of the equation

Well, okay, but I thought that was the point of this discussion? ;-)

> and that our supposed
> infrastructure already has storage and web covered.

How so? Are you storing all your data in a relational database? Is
someone else running a caching web proxy in front of you?

> The app will be
> used by *maybe* 50 concurrent users.

What kind of usage are they each up to? Just reading? Lots of modifying
objects? Are they authenticated? If so, how? Again, where you store your
data makes a difference here...

> I'm already pretty confident in
> the answer, but would I do okay with something like "Config 1" shown
> here:  (please forgive the HUGE URL)

Why the obsession with Sun? What's their brand getting you?

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk