[Zope3-Users] z3c.form 1.0.0 released!

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Wed May 30 11:06:26 EDT 2007

Hi Stephan and Roger. This is a great package. Thank you for this work.

As far as other demos, I'd like to see a couple of things:

1) An iteration of the wizard that will not allow show submit button or
allow submit until the end of all steps.
2) A demo to show how fields can be grouped. Something like Django forms
with grouping would be really nice.

Regards,
David