[Zope3-Users] z3c.form 1.0.0 released!

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Wed May 30 12:27:20 EDT 2007

Another form related demo might show how to effectively use a data
source with a large number of choices in a select list (like choosing a
  user in a select list from all users on the site) using an ajax widget
where you can start typing and it will begin narrowing the choices -
much like the way live search works (and without generating all options
in the form).

Regards
David