[Zope3-Users] zope.app.session and eggs?

Mats Nordgren mats at ronin-group.org
Tue Sep 25 14:43:37 EDT 2007

> I suggest creating individual, quarantined sandboxes using zopeproject:
> http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/zopeproject

Can you tell me how I can get the eggs in the sandbox into the python path
so my auto-completion will work while developing for Zope?  When I do a
"python setup.py install" the eggs are added to the easy-install.pth this
does not happen in the sandbox.  I guess this can be done manually but
creating pth files for each package in the sandbox seems like a hassle and
hopefully there is a better way.

Thanks