[Zope3-Users] zopeproject & Translations

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 14:16:16 EDT 2008

I have a project that is based on zopeproject.

There are several people working on translations on this domain via
Launchpad translation services.

The project is in a directory called oship.  I have initially put the
translations in a directory:

oship/src/oship/locales

But I was wondering if the correct location to use with Zope should
really be in

oship/locales

I haven't investigated Zope Translation tools in many months so this may
be completely configurable but I am hoping for an answer here before I
create my document to tell the users how to install translations into
the application(s).

Thanks,
Tim

--
Timothy Cook, MSc
Health Informatics Research & Development Services