[Zope3-Users] OOBtrees & ZODB

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 16:07:12 EDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-09 at 08:39 -0500, Randy Crafton wrote:
> Folder uses an OOBTree to store it's data, so it should be ok.

Thanks.  I believe that solves my issue.  :-)

>  But if you want to use BTreeContainer and have it work as a Site, you
> just have the mix the two together in a custom container class:

Is there some advantage to jumping through that hoop?
I just want to be sure that my container will be able to handle a large
(20,000+) number of objects.

Cheers,
Tim

Join the OSHIP project.  It is the standards based, open source
healthcare application platform in Python.
Home page: https://launchpad.net/oship/
Wiki: http://www.openehr.org/wiki/display/dev/Python+developer%27s+page