[Zope3-Users] Looking for the Z3C tutorial?

John de la Garza john at jjdev.com
Fri Oct 10 00:09:19 EDT 2008

On Oct 9, 2008, at 12:02 PM, Paul Carduner wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> My website that was hosting the z3c tutorial recently went down.  I
> haven't had time to diagnose the problems and bring it back up.  In
> the mean time, I have moved the z3c tutorial to ibiblio.  If you have
> been looking for it recently, you can find it here:
>
> http://www.ibiblio.org/paulcarduner/z3ctutorial/

I'm new to using Zope.  I've wanted to learn it for years and was
intimidated.  Just last night I finally got a app up and running (and
actually understood what was going on).  I was using
zope.formlib.form, thinking this is how you do forms in Zope.

Now I'm reading about z3c.form.

Is z3c.form replacing zope.formlib.form?

I'm using Zope 3