[Zope3-Users] Problems with (understanding?) the pluggable authenticator utility

legokai2 at aol.com legokai2 at aol.com
Tue May 12 16:04:13 EDT 2009

Hello,
i created the permissions in my permissions.zcml, mapped them to roles
in roles.zcml, and included the files in the configure.zcml. But after
restarting zope, i still cant see anything interesting on the "grants"
page. What am i missing?
Additionally i dont understand how to use the pau. After setting it up,
i have no idea, how i can use it to log in and out. When i click the
"login" link, i only can log in as manager.
Could you please give me a hint, where i can continue learning? (in
which file is the pau documented?)
thanks for answering my (probably) quite nooby questions. Kai