[ZPT] Default POST type

Sim Harbert sim.harbert@zapmedia.com
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 12:07:56 -0500

It would be really neat if the default type of object
created when a POST (or publish) to Zope could be set to
Page Template rather than DTML.  Having a property set that
behavior would probably be the best way to do it in case
someone wants the default to stay the way it is.

I was realizing this when I create a page using a an editor
(in this case Netscape Composer) and the "publishing" it to
my Zope server.  I either have create the object as a Page
Template before publish, or rename and then transfer the
contents to a new object I create.

This is just in case you run out of things to do. :)

-Sim